Friday, November 25, 2005


this is my cousin Milind... in Nasik city ( again in Maharashtra)
this snap was taken by me .. when his we all had gone to mahabaleshwar (a hillstation near by)..

and he was enjoying himself .. sitting on this tree!

He is a GREAT photographer !





















my cousin bro Sudarshan with his son... ( in China)
he is a very hard working bro of mine (not that others are not... but still)
he is one amazing person.. i love and respect him alot!




and her is my real bro Ameya with his craft... ( as of for now.. in my home)
and that was Leo (our dog) . He was a very adored dog.

the craft is made by my bro using toothpicks!


He is a real splendid person ...
I am blessed to have such a GRAND person as my brother..
amazingly creative...
paint and brushes....
glue and glass.. ( even broken glass!)
thermocol and gelatin...

or his outrageously silly jokes...

no wonder he has such a mega female fan following!

he is a caring and gracious human being and always extend a helping hand ..

could go on telling about him...
but in short... COOOOOL person.. my bro ameya!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home